Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy to Homeschool


3rd grade curriculum... $800.00
Pre-school curriculum (that we don't use)... $500.00
Tylenol for all the headaches related to school... $15.00
Homeschool Moments like below... PRICELESS



This next picture is of my class at co-op. Co-op is every Friday with about 60 homeschool kids and thier families. We break them into school age groups and the moms take turns teaching different classes. It's a lot of fun for the kids and the moms get to enjoy time together to share ideas and encouragement. This semester I am teaching on holiday history and traditions. It has been a lot of fun and I love my class! Adia also has a nutrition and food science class this semester. That mom used to be a nutritionist and has taught the kids a lot of great stuff.


2 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Looks like a fun group of "co-op" kids - glad you are enjoying this experience and let me know if you want to use the house again for anything.

The Millers said...

Looks like fun! I am so happy you are hanging in there with homeschooling --I know it must be so much work but sooo worth it! Your co-op class is too cute!