Thursday, December 13, 2007

CRAZY Camera Moments

I love that every year we send out a picture of our kids all smiling and looking happy and nobody gets to hear what I'm saying to get such big smiles. Things like "Kenyon if you don't look at me you are going to get a spanking" or "Adia quit trying to help and just stay looking at me" or "Avery no you can not have a snack right now" or best of all "Hold Adison down. I don't care if she cries."


Here are a couple of our failed attempts this year:


Here are some cute shots that don't take so many threats since my kids LOVE to pose... if you are wondering how my kids turned out to be so in love with modeling that would have to come from Stacey and Kyle's sister's influence. So not something I passed on to them!








6 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

So precious - who'd have thought they weren't cooperative? So photogenic!

The McGraths said...

HaHa! I think that's what every mom has to do! They look like they turned out cute. Can't wait to get one! :)

Dacia said...

I love hearing the stories from other moms and knowing the my kids are normal or as normal as kids can be!

The Millers said...

Too cute! I love Avery and the peace signs (?) --she is soooo funny!

The Holyoaks said...

Is Nicole coaching Avery on her pose? That is so hilarious.

Grandma Howell said...

I love the not so good ones as much as the good ones. It so shows off their personalities. I don't remember threatening your lives to take good pictures. Bribery maybe but not threats. You gotta admit those are some really cute kids.