Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Shawn Young Fundraiser

For those of you who are here to look at purchasing something to help out Shawn Young and family - THANK YOU!
Here are a few of the newer things being sold. Just e-mail me back at amy@honorhimalways.com if you want something, have something to donate to the garage sale or have any questions. Thanks for checking in!





Cuisinart breadmaker - okay, obvioulsy this isn't the real picture but mine has only been used 2x and I didn't want to clean it for the picture (yes, I am lazy)


Crate and Barrel - there are thick glass squares that go on each section but I didn't want to unwrap them for the picture


Kenyon's b/ball hoop



Noah's Ark pattern glider/rocker with ottoman

Baby Einstein Excersaucer - yep, I know I forgot to rotate the picture but as i mentioned before... I'm lazy!



This is a Southern Living item I just opened to take a picture... It can be used like this or you can remove the tray on top and just use it alone.













Set of 3 Southern Living trivets (I am showing a picture of how I use them in my home)


















5 of these Southern Living low bowls by gail pittman....





There are 5 of these Southern Living....


4 of these...






Crate and barrel



Southern Living





Southern Living - Gail Pittman... I also have a matching chip and dip set...




Southern Living...





Southern Living...

No comments: