Thursday, January 24, 2008

More Medical Issues!

Our family is turning into a medical joke and I just thought you all might find it interesting. I hate posts with no picture so I added some from a few weeks ago. Just to get your attention.

Here is the latest... Adison has her 7th ear infection in her 16 months of life. The Dr.'s want to put in tubes but I need to do some more research before we make any decisions on this. Kenyon is still trying to recover from pneumonia. Kenyon did recover from some hip virus that caused him to limp for a few days. I'm still struggling to accomplish anything in a day due to pregnancy, gal stones and a recent sinus infection. Kyle mentally has had it with all of us who can't seem to stay healthy. Adia and Avery are great and thank the Lord because I can't deal with any more appointments, co pays or sickness.

May the New Year bring you all better health than us!


6 comments:

The Horners said...

aww, i didn't know about all of the kids!!! i thought it was just you who had all the problems, jk. i hope things get better!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

They say "when it rains, it pours" it looks like you could use a little sunshine your way! Hang in there, we love you guys!

The McGraths said...

HaHaHa! Who's emergency vehicle is that? I laughed out loud when I saw that picture! In a totally simpathetic way, of course. Maybe this is it... maybe you just got it all over these 9 months and you will all have a clean bill of health for the rest of your lives. Be optimistic! (it's my new way of thinking)

Grandma Howell said...

Hang in there, this to shall pass and you'll be on to new things. A new baby boy to liven up the household and add a whole new deminision to your family life. Are you ready for that?

The Holyoaks said...

That really stinks. But at least Adison is getting some hair. Beauty is all that really matters anyway, right?

Gina Deceuster said...

Stop feeding those kids so much candy so they can get better! Or just move to Hawaii.
PS - Tubes are the best thing I ever did for my kids.