Sunday, June 29, 2008

Stacey's Blog

I just wanted to let you know if you peek at my sister Stacey's Blog (I have a link to her on mine... The Miller Family) you can see lots of pictures of family things I have missed. Christmas with the Howell's, Adia and Kenyon's Birthday party, the visit with T's family and more. She just updated all the way from Christmas to now so look at the older post.

Here is a picture of the STAR of her blog. This is DJ and he is such a funny little guy who keeps my sister on her toes trying to keep up with him and on her knees praying for wisdom as to how to mother him and on the phone with me just brainstorming as to how we can both deal with our boys! We will see how much more prayer she will need when this little guy has a baby brother in the house this October! I can not wait! By the way Stacey is an amazing mother and loves being one... I didn't want it to sound like she is out of control because although DJ can be she is a wonderful mom and Aunt and Sister and Friend! And DJ is a good boy but he is a boy and those of you with sons know what I mean.


I really do love these blogs and I can't tell you guys how often I am emotional reading them and feeling like we all miss so much of eachothers lives. I feel like I have gotten to know a lot of Kyle's cousins through these and even some friends of your guys' that I peek in on from time to time ( i hope i don't sound like a stalker but it's fun to see and some of them are really funny people... like the Phan link on Gina's blog). I also get such good ideas from you all and encouragement to do things I know need to be done... like Jill reminding me I want to take away Adison's pacifier and haven't talked to Kyle about it (which we did last night and it went fine... we will see about nap time today). The funny stories you guys all put on your blogs have given me a smile in the middle of a few hard days. So way to go everyone for keeping up your blogs and for those friends of mine who peek in here from time to time I would love to help you set one up too! It's a great journaling tool as well!

5 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Ditto, Amy - Stacey is the bomb & I grow from keeping up with fellow bloggers, too!

Grandma Howell said...

Amy - are you trying to make us all cry. I promise I'll try harder to keep up my blog. Mom

The Holyoaks said...

You have become so sappy in your old age! Ha! But you are really just saying what we're all thinking. Blogs are great and it makes me feel a bit more connected to my family. I don't look at my friends' blogs everyday but not a day goes by that I don't look at family's!

Rebecca said...

I'm a blog "stalker" as well. I love blogs too. I love that you can just take a couple minutes and catch up on people you don't get to see very often.

The Millers said...

Taken me forever but THANK YOU for the sweet post and thanks for getting me going with this blog stuff. Love you!