Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Carter Fun

We got lucky to have Uncle Ty and Aunt Christie join us for a week (a month or so ago). The kids LOVED having them. While Aunt Christie worked hard for the money, Uncle Ty worked hard keeping my kids happy and even helping me school them. It was awesome! Plus Kyle and I even got a double date with them, and I got a few documentaries in with them. I usually have to watch them alone and it was fun having real adult people in my house to learn with. I think they are hooked and are going to want to come watch more soon (just kidding, I actually think they might think my movie choices are a bit odd).

Here is just 1 days worth of fun.... I didn't pull the camera out too much.

Notice who is on top! I love it!

We got Uncle Ty to join us at the aquatic center, that i never go to because it stresses me out but with Ty's help we all had a great time!
While the little ones played with me and had fun in the little kid area, Kenyon and Avery enjoyed time with Uncle Ty doing big kid stuff.


Avery went first on the big inflatable...


Followed by Kenyon
and Uncle Ty.



Then they headed to the other one where Avery didn't know Uncle Ty was waiting to scare her. He really is so fun for the kids and seems like he actually enjoys it, like he's not jut trying to be nice. Look at his sneaky position. :)
We came to watch the big 3 for a bit.
Kenyon was in HEAVEN!!!!

Last year Kenyon was too short for the slide but this year he got to go first!
He LOVED it!

Uncle Ty has great water slide form.

And my little Avery was all smiles as well.

This picture is SO CUTE!!! I had to share it!


THANK YOU Uncle Ty and Aunt Christie for being so much fun! We LOVED having you stay with us and can't wait until you get kicked out again.

3 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

I'm so jealous. I told Kiff already that we need to find a way to get them up here to visit. Cute pics!

Adam and Jessica said...

How fun! I can not believe how big all of your kiddos are. They are too cute!

Ty said...

thanks for letting us stay with you guys! we had so much fun! we love you